The Curve's Top 5 Posts of 2019
From getting beyond the quantum hype to online learning tips, here are The Curve's most popular posts from 2019:
- Organizations are dealing with an unprecedented amount of data. Workforce training is critical for improving data-driven decision-making. Here's why you should be learning data science online...
- How do successful leaders solve problems, innovate, and drive change? Dr. Luke Hobson explores MIT's three lenses of leadership.
- Google recently announced that it had reached quantum supremacy. IBM disputed the claim, and the debate continues. Professor William Oliver disccuses what quantum supremacy means for the rest of us.
- In 2016, Royal Dutch Shell (Shell) rolled an online learning program into its energy transition plans. Here are three key systems engineering takeaways from Shell's engineering team.
- Eric Bradford, an MIT student and MIT xPRO Teaching Assistant gives his insights on what to expect, and how to make the most of your online data science course.
Ready to build a new set of skills, accelerate your career, or challenge yourself in 2020? Check out MIT xPRO's catalog of online courses for professionals.